Thursday, February 27, 2014

New (to me) Site!

Within hours of discovering Zentangle©, I was on the Internet, looking everywhere for everything I could find. So it's kind of amazing to me how many new websites I'm finding now that I've started my own.

Clarification: I am finding other Z© blogs that are new to me, but far more established than mine is, because their keepers are kindly leaving encouraging comments for me. I'm doing my best to add their sites to my daily feed of whatever it is that I read. So far, I haven't gotten into the swing of commenting, but I wanted to mention one particular site, because I'm a sucker for a weekly challenge.

Over at Tickled to Tangle, Adele Bruno (CZT) has a weekly challenge called "It's a String Thing." Each Tuesday, if I've got it right, she posts a string and a letter of the alphabet. The challenge is to create a tile using that string, of course, and only tangle patterns starting with the designated letter.

I'm a little late to the table this week, but here's my tile for her Challenge #27, using String 027 (from tanglepatterns.com) and the letter Z. I used Zig Zag (Border), a variation of Zuan Shi, and Zin.



qss

No comments:

Post a Comment