Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

Making ATCs is slow work for me. I really like doing them; if I'm on a roll, I might do four or five in a sitting. And then not do anymore for months. These three were among my earliest attempts, all done On my way March 17, 2013.

The first one is Afterglo (which I love doing) and possibly Baton. If it isn't Baton, and anybody knows what it really is, I'd love to know, because I do this one a lot.


This is Vache and I JUST DON'T KNOW! What is the name of the long line with the rings around it? I learned it someplace; I didn't make it up, but if can't find it anywhere so I don't know what it's called. Again, input appreciated.


This os Florez with a hint of red. It's one of my faves, actually. I've reproduced it in a few different media, including Shrinky-Dink ©, although I can't say that came out really well.


qss!

No comments:

Post a Comment